3 days left
- Contract Type
No Two Days The Same!
In this role no two days will ever be the same and from day one you will feel a vital part of our team. Working alongside our leading recruiters you will be immediately striving for our vision of being the number one food & drink recruiter in the UK. We will train you (both internally and externally) and help you develop and become a professional recruiter who will grow and progress through our business. In addition to helping us achieve our goals, we will coach you and do everything in our power to help you achieve yours.
So what will you be doing?
Essentially you will be providing a great service finding brilliant people for middle to senior roles within the UK Food Manufacturing sector.
What will it involve?
A lot of recruitment is about selling – selling our services to client companies using a variety of different business development and marketing techniques to attract business. There will be targets – whether you are in sport, the arts or business there will always be targets, but we will make sure that they are achievable and motivational.
You'll get to know our sector very well – you'll visit some of the most interesting clients in the UK and develop a good understanding of what they do, their culture and what they are looking for when they hire people.
You'll work as a 360 degree recruiter – meaning that you will manage the whole recruitment cycle – from taking an initial brief to placing the successful candidate (and beyond).
You'll advertise vacancies by creating interesting attention-grabbing content across all media (including digital) that will attract candidates.
You'll build strong (sometimes lifelong) relationships with key candidates and help them find the roles that will give them a great career path.
You'll work as a headhunter – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
You'll use our powerful database to find candidates and to ascertain exactly what they are looking for in their next role.
You'll pro-actively take those candidates to our client candidates and say “hey we have someone great who wants to work for you!”
You'll prepare CVs and organise interviews as requested by the clients and manage the whole interview process, negotiating pay and salary arrangements between the clients and the candidates.
It won't be easy, but nothing worth having is. We are more interested in attitude and character than capability. To succeed in this role you will need:
- Self Starters with high energy – we don't want to have to roll you out of bed.
- Enthusiasm - Enthusiasm sells so we need lots of that.
- To be sharp and switched on – you need to work at speed and jump on an opportunity.
- Determination and drive – this always works well in our business
- TENACITY – there are going to be knock-backs (quite a few) we want people who can get up off the floor when they are knocked down.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills – we want people in our office who will light it up.
- To be goal-oriented.
- Able to manage simultaneous multiple projects.
- You will have sales experience - ideally business to business (B2B) / Business Development but candidates with business to consumer (B2C) will also be considered OR be a recent graduate who is looking to begin their career in recruitment
- Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000
- Full training programme
- Uncapped commission
- Range of flexible benefits including private medical, dental cover, pension, eyecare vouchers, life assurance, cycle to work scheme.
- Quarterly incentives
- Annual trip incentive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please call Ian Simkins on 0161 8327463 or alternatively send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly