Site Technical Manager
Job Title: Site Technical Manager
Location: East Yorkshire/Humberside
Salary: c£55K - £65K + benefits
- Do you have a number of years’ experience in the Technical sector in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Are you looking for the next step up, or challenge across Technical?
- Can you work in a team that strives to succeed?
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- The Technical Manager role reports to the Head of Group Technical and is responsible for developing and leading the site Technical and new product introduction strategy and managing the team performance.
Duties will include:
- Managing the company’s site Quality and Technical teams to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Be customer facing on all technical issues, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement
- Working closely with the operations team to create a solid technical knowledge across the business.
- My client, a food manufacturer in a period of growth and who is investing heavily is looking for experienced, career driven candidates to progress their career within the group.
- The company is keen to develop its people through training and rewards talent.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this challenging role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/TCL to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872.