Technical Compliance Co-ordinator
Eden Scott’s client is a growing FMCG organisation based in Gravesend, Kent. Due to increased customer demand, an excellent opportunity has now become available for a Technical Compliance Co-ordinator to join the team.
This is a new role developed within the company and the successful individual will need to be enthusiastic and professional and be able to develop and manage systems to ensure that legal and customer requirements are met.
- Become the focal point for all due diligence information to ensure the company is supplying product which meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Management and co-ordinating due diligence documentation from supply base to ensure compliance with customer standards.
- Assist in managing our internal auditing processes to ensure compliance with BRC standards, identifying non-compliance and implementing next steps with team.
- Management and co-ordination of pesticide database and supplier usage.
- Co-ordinating and analysing laboratory samples.
- An understanding of due diligence required for retail customers.
- Understanding and experience of BRC Packhouse systems and compliance
- Spanish speaker would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm and pro-active approach.