Salary £26-£30,000 + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier of ingredients to the food, beverage and flavours industry. They’re very well established and have achieved a strong growth pattern in volume and diversification.
- New product and process development
- Managing product and process trials to evaluate operating perameters
- Scale up and monitoring of new products and assist in technology transfer to production
- Provide technical support to the production department ensuring processes are operating in an optimal way
- Provide training, guidance and support on equipment and processes where required
- Management of laboratory and laboratory procedures to ensure compliance with hygiene to GMP standards
- Assist quality assurance with the investigation of customer complaints
- Highlight required areas for improvement
- Scientific degree, e.g. chemistry, process technology, chemical, engineering or food technology
- Understanding of HACCP procedures and product quality safeguards
- Knowledge of distillation and extraction and associated processes
- Awareness of SDS and warning labels
- Able to contribute to innovative ideas within team related to processes
- Ability to train and guide others
- Receptive to new ideas and principles
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-established, innovative business who actively support World Class Manufacturing principles. The basic salary for the role is up to £30,000 plus company benefits.
If you’re interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Process Technologist, Senior Process Technologist, food, beverage, ingredients, flavours, food manufacturing
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly