Research & Development Technician
Research & Development Technician (A level Student / Graduate)
Salary up to £20k plus benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier of ingredients to the food, beverage and flavours industry. They’re very well established and have achieved a strong growth pattern in volume and diversification.
- Work on product and process development with support of the R&D Manager
- Assist in implementing and optimizing production processes
- Assist in scale-up and monitoring of processes for new products
- Responsible for day to day running of the laboratory
- Assis in providing technical support to the business for process and products
- Highlight required areas for improvement
- Participate fully in relevant training courses
- Coach/Train unskilled staff where required
- Science background to A level standard (or equivalent) and good level of maths or English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with other departments
- Takes ownership of problems and, where possible, resolves them without passing
- Looks for opportunities to constantly improve the process
- Is receptive to new ideas and methods
- Participates fully in relevant training courses
This is a fantastic opportunity for a student with a science background to A level (or equivalent) or degree standard. The basic salary is up to £20,000 plus benefits.
If you’re interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Ingredients, Food & Drink, Flavours, Research & Development, Science, Laboratory