Production Manager (Ambient Food)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Job Type: Production Manager (Ambient Food)
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: North West
Are you an experienced Production Manager/Production Supervisor within food manufacturing? Do you have the drive and aspiration to develop your career within a young innovative brand with an excellent product range? If so read on!
This food manufacturer operates within the ambient product sector, part of a multi-billion pound global business. They have recently invested £10 million into their UK manufacturing plant and have a relaxed, friendly dress down culture with lots of innovation across the business! Their products can be found in all major retailers, providing both own brand and private label products. Having just won a new key account this is an exciting time to join the business!
They are very much a values led business with a great company culture, family and community are at the heart of everything they do. They invest in their employees and their development, they are looking for an enthusiastic Production Manager with the passion and drive to grow within the business.
The right candidate will be an experienced Production Manager, or Production Supervisor eager to take the next step in their career to management level. You will be managing a team of line leaders and operatives across various shifts. You will be an integral part of the management structure, a key decision maker within the production team reporting into senior management.
- Lead and manage a team of skilled Production Operatives and Line Leaders
- Develop and maintain efficient production practices with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Champion best practices with an engaging approach to ensure production runs at full capacity in line with the companies increased demand
- Proactive man management to drive forward the team, identifying areas of growth and providing essential training
- Meeting company targets through efficient management of the production lines
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to business needs
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have a strong Production Management background, within food manufacturing. Exposure to ambient products would be ideal, however not essential as all food backgrounds will be considered
- Strong man management skills, able to lead a production team to deliver effectively. Ambitious Production Supervisors looking to step up in their career would also be suitable for this position
- Excellent communication skills – open and transparent with your team, able to influence and engage people in the right way at all levels.
- You will be highly organised, operating with efficiency in everything you do
- You will have a proven track record in team management with a proactive approach to achieving targets
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV through to Rhiannon.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Apply for Production Manager (Ambient Food)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly