Job Type: QA Administrator
Sector: Fresh Produce
Are you looking to start your career within the food industry, specifically within the technical function, or are you currently working in a similar role and looking for a change? We are currently recruiting for a QA Administrator to join a growing technical department and assist in their continued expansion and success.
As the QA Administrator your role will be to provide support to the Technical Manager in the day to day functions and requirements of the technical department, focusing on the legal, company and customer requirements, ensuring full compliance and documentation is completed accurately in a timely manner.
The key job requirements will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and manage the company’s quality management systems
- Revise all technical policies and standards to ensure the company remains up to date with any changing legislation
- Manage any product queries or complaints
- Assist in the compliance of BRC standards
- Complete specifications
- Measure any quality related performance issues
- Ensure all H&S rules are adhered to throughout site
If you are currently working within a similar role than please send your CV to Chris Hine at Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0161 833 0181.