Planning & Purchasing Manager - Maternity Cover
A Planning & Purchasing Manager is required to join a successful beverage company based in Bedfordshire on a maternity cover basis for 11 months.
Reporting into the Plant Manager you will be responsible for the Planning, Purchasing & Stock Levels within the company.
The Planning & Purchasing Manager will be responsible for:
- Sourcing Product and Packaging Materials and for ensuring that the stock quality matches the standards agreed in advance with the Technical Dept.
- The continuous review of stock purchased to ensure all stocks supplied meet the agreed quality standards and are priced competitively.
- The management of stock levels on Site and at 3rd Party storage facilities.
- The construction of a daily/weekly plan and its issue to Production.
- The management in conjunction with the sales team of finished goods stock levels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Buying Development
- Purchase of Packaging & raw materials
- Production Planning:
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information - 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Planning & Purchasing Manager - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly