Finance Analyst / Operations Accountant
My client is looking for a Finance analyst to join their team. You will support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight.
- Create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency
- Provide leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Financial Analyst to prepare weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentations
- Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG environment preferred
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt