Interim Product Developer, 12 month contract, London
Interim Product Developer role - 12 month contract - market leading London based food business.
This Interim Product Developer role provides the opportunity to work with a highly regarded, innovative and market leading food business.
The successful candidate will formulate and deliver product development following the category plan and business strategy for a 12 month period. A passion for food is essential as is an extensive knowledge of the food market, current and upcoming trends. Strong presentation and influencing skills are a must have.
Accountabilities include -
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of food trends, packaging innovation and ingredients
- Deliver product development strategy, developing products in line with the brand values
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of the strategy through communicating closely with the Sales, Development, Marketing and Technical teams
- Identify commercial product development opportunities within your product category
- Work in partnership with the supply base, ensuring that suitable products are developed and that progress is monitored
- Ensure critical path targets for product development are met, liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure new product ideas and trends are explored to ensure developed products meet the customers high expectations
This Interim Product Developer role provides a fantastic opportunity for a Product Development expert to enhance their career further with a business that has earned its strong reputation in the marketplace through providing customers with high quality and innovative products for many years.
If you're available now or with up to a months' notice and this sounds like your next role then please apply now.
REF. RAE894081 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778