FOOD PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Standard Hours: 7am – 5pm/5:30pm, Mon-Fri
Role Type: Permanent Position Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Duties, within a fast –paced food-manufacturing environment, include:
Co-ordinating, organising and motivating a team of up to around 20 people, sometimes in different areas, involved in cooking, portioning, labelling, sealing, boxing and handling food
- Achieving & maintaining set targets of run rates, labour, control and material variance
- Liaising with appropriate staff to resolve machine faults/breakdowns
- Inputting into meetings including with the production manager re production planning as required
- Enforcing Good Hygiene Practices and a ‘clean as you go’ attitude including supervising staff associated with cleaning and washing up
- Implement and maintain training matrix to cover holidays & absence
- Completing daily paperwork as instructed
You will have experience in a team leading role within the chilld/frozen food industry and be a good communicator, organiser and planner who is approachable and able to encourage teams.
Free parking available on site
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm.
Written notice of 3 weeks required to terminate employment
Probationary Period of 3 months