Our client are a leading Food Manufacturer developing delicious ambient products for Retailers. Due to business expanding, they are seeking an NPD Technologist to join their team.
**HAPPY TO CONSIDER GRADUATES WITH A WORK PLACEMENT**
- Development of new and existing products
- To complete a critical path once the brief has been approved outlining exact milestone dates
- To work with customer development & technical departments to ensure that good relationships are built
- Present new developments to customers
- Create kitchen samples
- Drive continuous improvement by being attuned to ongoing developments with new raw materials and processes, competitor activity and market trends, in the associated categories & channels.
- Arrange and conduct factory trials and 1st production runs.
- Attend scheduled development meetings with the Technical, Production and Purchasing departments
- NPD professional with a degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience with chilled or frozen would be desirable but not essential
- Creative and confident in presenting new products
- Outgoing, passionate with a high degree of self-motivation
This is a Monday to Friday role based in Birmingham with a salary circa of £25,000-£32,000.
The role is commutable from:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 833 0181.