Transport Front Line Manager
Our client, are food-manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Front Line Manager to handle the intake and distribution of product.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business that can offer genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Management responsibility for a large team of Warehouse and Transport staff in a 24/7 food manufacturing factory
- Ensure the efficient despatch of orders to customers OTIF and in line with KPI’s and targets
- Full responsibility for department health & safety standards, ensuring that all regulations are adhered to
- To ensure an excellent flow of communication between all relevant departments to maximise your departments efficiencies
- An experienced Transport FLM – ideally from the food industry
- An hands-on Manager who is comfortable running a large team
- Excellent level of H&S awareness
- Capable IT Systems user
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an expanding business where you can grow your career
- If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin at DR Newitt.
Apply for Transport Front Line Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly