Transport Front Line Manager
Our client, are food-manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Front Line Manager to handle the intake and distribution of product.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business that can offer genuine opportunities for career progression.
- Management responsibility for a large team of Warehouse and Transport staff in a 24/7 food manufacturing factory
- Ensure the efficient despatch of orders to customers OTIF and in line with KPI’s and targets
- Full responsibility for department health & safety standards, ensuring that all regulations are adhered to
- To ensure an excellent flow of communication between all relevant departments to maximise your departments efficiencies
- An experienced Transport FLM – ideally from the food industry
- An hands-on Manager who is comfortable running a large team
- Excellent level of H&S awareness
- Capable IT Systems user
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an expanding business where you can grow your career
- If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin at DR Newitt.