6 days left
- Contract Type
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Fantastic opportunity to position yourself in part of a rapidly expanding organisation and move forward on their exciting journey. Leaders in their field, they are seeking a self-motivated, career driven individual with a strong background in quality. A background in fresh produce is also of preference. An excellent chance to work on modern premises in an impressive factory.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Inspect quality product on intake
- Document and record findings
- Assist with quality audits
- Ensure all product labels meet customer specs
- Completion of records around kit control and traceability
- Work closely with other departments in all aspects of the business
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, award winning training and great career prospects.
To discuss further, or to talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact James on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Quality Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly