Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Fantastic opportunity to position yourself in part of a rapidly expanding organisation and move forward on their exciting journey. Leaders in their field, they are seeking a self-motivated, career driven individual with a strong background in quality. A background in fresh produce is also of preference. An excellent chance to work on modern premises in an impressive factory.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Inspect quality product on intake
- Document and record findings
- Assist with quality audits
- Ensure all product labels meet customer specs
- Completion of records around kit control and traceability
- Work closely with other departments in all aspects of the business
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, award winning training and great career prospects.
To discuss further, or to talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact James on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience