Senior Technician - Production, Aylesbury
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technician, Production to join our site at Aylesbury.
As part of the Production department and reporting to the Production Team Leader, your prime responsibilities will be to implement department strategy, ensure that all health and safety, quality, legal and other company standards are adhered to in order to provide a safe and compliant working environment. You must help to lead and manage a team ensuring they have the skills to deliver in their job and receive the necessary support, training and feedback to do their job well. Further responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Regularly communicate information to other departments and support them where necessary to ensure the effective delivery of wider goals and targets
* Look for ways to continually improve operational performance to ensure your department adopts a genuine continuous improvement mindset
* Identify and deliver opportunities that add value within the department
* With the support of your line manager, take personal responsibility for your own development in order to continuously learn and develop for the benefit of yourself and Arla
* Provide a bridging structure across all shifts to ensure continuity and consistency
* Monitor equipment performance and correct / raise issues before they become problems
* Maintain high standards of work ethics in respect of lateness / absence
* Excellent knowledge of LMS, SAP, Fillers and Labellers
* Monitor team performance and provide feedback in regular interviews with your Team Leader
To be successful in this role you must have experience in an operational role within an FMCG / food manufacturing environment. In addition, applicants must possess excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills as you will be deputising for the team leader in their absence. You should also be highly computer literate, preferably with experience in SAP and Microsoft Office applications and have strong organisational skills and experience of working within a factory environment.
To apply please click here