Assistant General Manager
Due to expansion and demand of their product, my client, a brand known for quality in the meat industry is now looking for an Assistant General Manager to help run the night shift operation.
Working closely with General Manager of the site your responsibilities and duties would include but not limited to:
- Supporting the General Manager on a daily basis
- Disciplinaries, staffing levels and appraisals
- Covering for the General Manager during holiday periods (6 day a week)
- Ensuring that customer orders are delivered on time and to the required standards.
- Been flexible to jump onto the tools when required
- Producing the highest quality products in a quick and timely matter.
- Guaranteeing that at all times our factory is at the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness
Experience in managing a small team and butchery is essential with multi species preferred.
This is a physically demanding hands-on management role and will entail you being on the top of your game at all times working in the office and on the shop floor.
This role is a 5 day a week role: Sunday Night 20:00 – Saturday morning role with your off days being a day off during the week and the Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon.