Retail Manager / Store Manager
Retail Store Manager, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
As a Retail Store Manager, you will be running your own store and will have overall responsibility for the daily operation of the store. You'll directly impact the financial performance of the store through a combination of managing sales performance, delivering on targets whilst providing excellent customer service.
You will showcase effective management and inspire your team. Leading by example you will coach and mentor to achieve company targets while showing support to the team, you will demonstrate your passion to drive sales and face the challenges of business in order to achieve company targets and set standards of excellence in your store.
- You will make the shop your own, know products in depth and be on hand to manage all things day to day, making sure the store looks at its best.
- You will drive Customer Engagement, ensuring that every customer experience is positive allowing you and your team to drive and strengthen customer loyalty.
- You will ensure that the highest standards of hygiene and food safety are maintained in accordance with legislation.
- You will motivate your team to achieve weekly KPI's and company targets.
- You will liaise with your Regional Manager on store performance, objective setting and working on a continuous improvement agenda.
- You will enthusiastically seek to foster positive working relationships by treating your team, colleagues and managers with respect, dignity, and consideration
The Ideal Candidate:
- Retail Management Experience, Preferably within Fresh Foods
- Passionate about Retail
- Professional Attitude and presence
- Strong Communication skills
- Engaging, Inspiring and Focused
- Enthusiastic about Customer service
- Ability to Motivate and Performance Manage the Team
- Familiar with concept of culture, values and ethos
- Salary £26-28k
- Performance related bonus
- Training and Development opportunities
- Career Progression Opportunities
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.