Salary: 20,000 - 23,000
An ambitious and rapidly expanding company are looking for a thriving QA assistant to join their QA team. The purpose of this position is to manage the smooth and efficient running of the team and to push operational performance.
As a QA Assistant, your daily duties will include, but are by all means not limited to:
- Ensuring production time is covered by QA staff by monitoring the implementation of HACCP.
- Ensuring factory audits are carried out in a timely manner.
- Administration of BRC audit paperwork.
- Accurate completion of audits and compliance to audit schedules.
- Raising issues concerning product quality and integrity with production management.
- Co-operate effectively with the QA team to ensure such standards are maintained.
- Ensure accurate shelf life analysis and proactively highlight any issues.
- Assist the Production Manager and Quality Process Technologist in implementing and maintaining quality procedures.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for quick progression; a self-motivator to assist the Quality team to continue pushing the technical department forward. The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience in the food manufacturing sector.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent career progression opportunities and top quality training and development.
To discuss this role further, or talk about more jobs in the food manufacturing industry, please contact Naomi on:
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for QA Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly