NPI Project Manager
Quintessential Brands Group is an independent international spirits business, with an exciting and diverse portfolio of premium brands and world-class production capabilities in the UK, Ireland and France. With a global reach, and brand building capabilities, it distributes and supplies customers around the world and we are now looking for a NPI Project Manager to join the team!
Within this role you will project manage complex innovation for Quintessential Brands Group companies. Driving seamless introduction with zero cost impact to the business, supporting Quintessential Brands ability on speed to market and competitive advantage for strategic innovation.
- Project manage complex strategic innovation across multiple brands and manufacturing sites, in a virtual environment.
- Delivering on time and on budget.
- Deliver detailed end to end project timelines with clear critical path, fully loaded P&Ls, stakeholder management and resource plans.
- Identify and manage virtual project teams to successfully plan and manage complex innovation to Gate 3.
- Responsible for flawless handover of complex innovation projects to the NPI Co-Ordination team at Gate 3.
- Drive early engagement with Brand Managers/Product & Packaging Development/ Procurement teams at the product development stage to influence product design, helping to optimise the Supply Chain.
- Work with Supply Chain and Finance to deliver the optimal supply chain design and financial flows.
- Pro-actively identify, manage and communicate issues and risks.
- Ensure senior stakeholders understand business impact and trade-offs and solutions required to secure project launch dates.
- Drive strong project management practices ensuring that all projects are progressed through the Stage Gate Process and uploaded to the Genius system.
- Create a network of resources across QB to support product launches and issue resolution.
- Deliver regular (weekly and monthly) project updates
- Instigate process excellence and continually seek to influence the implementation of best practices
- Proven Project Management capabilities and results in a manufacturing environment, preferably within food or beverage.
- Proven Timeline and Risk Management experience
- Proven ability to manage business complexity and multiple priorities
- Commercially savvy/ability to see the bigger picture and join the dots
- Innovative approach to complex problem solving
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to get things done up and across the business
- Proven ability to lead and align teams in a virtual environment
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to develop and deliver clear messages to different audiences across the business
- A proactive and self-motivated learning style
- Language skills preferable.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Formal Project Management qualification preferred.