Our client is one of the UK's largest food manufacturing groups with annual revenues in excess of £2 billion. They're a fast paced high growth organisation that can offer significant opportunity for progression.
Through the continued develop of a key customer relationship, our client are now looking to build their demand planning capability and are therefore seeking a Demand Manager to head the function. Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Demand Manager will lead and develop the demand management process, focusing on one major customer.
- Provide leadership and direction to the demand management team to ensure they are developed and delivering to their potential
- Work collaboratively with the major customer to build and maintain accurate forecasts to deliver improvements in availability and a reduction in waste
- Lead and develop the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) to ensure accuracy and quality of operational and strategic decision making
- Drive continuous improvement in development of all forecasting systems and processes
- Develop our capability in the use of business intelligence and drive improvements in analysis to support decision making and profit improvement.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally degree educated
- Demonstrable track record of working in a sales ordering, processing and distribution planning in an FMCG or short shelf life environment
- Proven track record of working with a range of UK Retailers
- Experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business
- Prior experience of leading and developing a team
Apply for Demand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly