Looking for a new challenge? Our client, based in the South East is looking for a Product Developer to join their team.
They are market leaders in their Industry, creating delicious own label products for the major UK Retailers. This role is very hands on, customer facing – perfect opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Management of NPD projects from concept through to launch
- Launching all products in line with the Critical Path
- Delivering new product development, renovation and cost savings projects within cross functional teams
- Sourcing new ingredients & raw materials
- Set quality standards through continuous benchmarking
- Develop innovative approaches in all aspects of project work
- Interact with clients to build relationships and manage their expectations
- Conduct presentations for external and internal audiences in line with area of expertise
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of what is happening in the wider market for both the category and broader food trends
- Degree qualified in Food Science, Nutrition or related discipline
- Previous NPD experience, ideally dealing with the UK Retailers
- Excellent people interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate, creative foodie
What’s on Offer?
- £32,000 - £35,000 DEO
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Health care
If this role is of interest, please call Amy McLaughlin at D R Newitt on 0161 833 0181. Alternatively, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Product Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly