Quality / Technical Manager
An opportunity for a Technical Manager has become available within this expanding and successful food manufacturing business.
As a result of their growth they are seeking to appoint a talented individual to help build on their success.
- Development & maintenance of the FSQMS (Food Safety & Quality Management System) in accordance with BRC, IFS and customer requirements.
- Effective management & implementation of HACCP.
- Management of finished product specifications, including retailer specification systems and artwork sign off.
- Regular liaison with customer technical contacts.
- Management of ingredient, packaging & equipment suppliers including supplier approval & specifications.
- Lead contact for BRC, IFS, customer, 3rd party & any other technical audits on site.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to ensure that all internal auditing is carried out according to schedule.
- Work with the Production & Quality Teams to ensure that agreed standards are met & effectively communicated.
I am accepting CV’s for this vacancy straight away, so if you are keen to a join a lively, vibrant and successful organisation and make a major contribution to its development please click the apply button today or for further information contact Tom Shaw on 01233 223712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Quality / Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly