I am currently recruiting for a Multi skilled engineer (electrically biased) in North-East Wales. My clients are a family run business with a friendly environment looking to expand their team. This is also an opportunity to work with newly installed machinery and equipment.
- Carry out PPM's and maintain the safety of equipment
- Carry out refurbishment, installation, improvement and modification of the equipment on site
- Reactive maintenance on production lines
- Utilising PLCs in order to faultfind
Training and development Opportunities
- Advanced Training on Sprinters
- Health and Safety Courses
- Updated wiring regulations (17th Edition)
- PLC faultfinding
- Strong Electrical background
- Competency with motors (single and 3-phase)
- Experience within the food industry
- Mechanical maintenance experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
If this is a role of interest to you, then please apply below. Alternatively, for more information please contact Ellis Westgate on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Apply for Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly