Managing Director / General Manager
Managing Director / General Manager – Commercial
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £80k plus benefits package
Job Reference: JP/2935
Are you currently in a Senior Commercial role with aspirations to be a Managing Director / General Manager? Do you want to work for a Division of a Global Food Business?
- This division has achieved significant growth over the last 5 years and has ambitious plans to double in size
- This company are a provider of meal solutions across Europe
- There are global career development opportunities
- Responsible for the development of business in Europe, winning new customers and negotiating contracts
- Managing team of 12 people including 2 direct reports (General Manager and Sales Manager); coaching and developing your team
- Lead and coordinate the company's diversification in Europe in the meal solutions business, in cooperation with Operations and Head Office (based in Europe)
What You Get:
A competitive salary with a very good benefits package and an opportunity to progress.
- Business or Commercial degree / qualification
- Minimum of 10 years working experience with a strong commercial focus
- Excellent English communication skills, but ideally with a 2nd or 3rd language
- Good project management skills and ability to manage teams remotely
- Financial evaluation of commercial proposals
- Deep knowledge of commercial transactions – legal, financial and governance
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with JP/2935 as a subject or give me a call on 0845 003 6872 or 07792 465338, and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Please pass them the link.