Would you like to work in a fast moving, forward thinking company that can offer you a fantastic career and great benefits? Then look no further!
PepsiCo are looking for a high performing Operations Manager who is looking for a new challenge. Driving success through people and achieving great results, the successful candidate will be based at our manufacturing site in Cupar, Fife.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row!
Set in the beautiful Fife countryside, our factory in Cupar is the only grains site in the UK and has been milling oats for over 100 years. It joined the PepsiCo family in 2001 and produces market-leading products such as Quaker Oats, Quaker OatSo Simple, Scott’s Porage Oats and Scott’s So Easy.
Relocation support is available for this role so even if you’re not already a local, this could be the job for you!
In this critical role you’ll work alongside the Senior Ops Manager and the wider Leadership Team to drive performance excellence at site by identifying opportunities for collaboration and best practice sharing. You’ll be specifically responsible for delivering a balanced QCDM scorecard (Quality, Cost, Delivery and Morale) by driving the right behaviours and setting the right priorities. You’ll do this by effectively coaching and leading your team of direct reports and supporting their ongoing development.
You’ll be setting the direction, the culture and the standards for people and performance at Cupar and ensuring we meet those commitments by holding individuals accountable for the delivery of their responsibilities.
This is a big role which will also require a passion for leading people performance excellence.
- Proven leadership within a manufacturing environment is essential. A very capable people leader; standard setting, holding people accountable, influencing, motivating and coaching skills.
- An effective communicator at all levels of the organisation from frontline to Senior Director who is able to influence stakeholders cross functionally.
- A good understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and SIC management tools (QCDM).
- Significant manufacturing experience and knowledge (products, processes, maintenance, financials).
- Analytical skills and the ability to make timely decisions, which support the long term strategy.
- A competent project and change manager.
This role comes with a competitive salary, performance related bonus, company car and flexible benefits package.