Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will act as a lead electrical engineer across a broad range of project types, including commercial, education, leisure, health and residential engineering projects.
For the office based role, the successful candidate will be based in Newcastle upon Tyne but required to travel to sites regionally and on occasion further afield when required.
Internationally recognised as a Civil Engineering lead firm, my client work on a broad range of large projects not specific to one industry or sector. They provide a specialist, consultancy service offering an excellent career opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate should be aiming to develop their managerial skills with the aim of acting as multi-discipline project manager, managing project teams.
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates should have or be working towards engineering chartership
- Multi-million pound project experience
- Sound technical knowledge of electrical building services
- An aptitude and interest in team management and mentoring
- Preparation and production of external and internal correspondence (using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- AutoCAD/REVIT familiarity would be desirable
- Familiar with industry standard calculation programmes, e.g Amtech, Dialux
- Able to see tasks through to completion, a proven track record of completing major projects and able to discuss achievements and how they prioritised and multi-tasked in an efficient manner
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills able to meet deadlines
- Flexible work approach and its demands willing to travel when required
Competitive Salary between £38,000 - £42,000 with an excellent package including health care, benefits and pension package.