Are you a Food Graduate with a year’s industrial placement experience in a Quality/Technical role?
Alternatively are you someone who has a couple of years experience but looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity to get trained and develop your skills, as well as work for a great company based in London?
- You will need to manage risk, ensuring traceability and implementation of a sustainable quality management system.
- You will be responsible for the management of a diverse range of supplier relationships.
- You will also be responsible for performing supplier site visits and audits of new and established suppliers alike.
Key Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will have achieved a Food Science or related scientific degree
- Ideally you will have some experience within a technical or quality assurance role, ideally from a food retail or food manufacturing background.
- Graduates with a years industrial placement experience would be a great fit for this role
- Good communication and influencing skills are essential
- Auditing experience would also be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting food company to work for, where you will be given the chance to learn many new skills.
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly