Salary: up to £30k + benefits
Job Reference: RR/2794
Looking for your new/next engineering opportunity in Manufacturing? Great stuff!
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for one of my clients in Essex.
- Liaise with all external contractors in relation to Plant equipment failure.
- Planning & performing scheduled preventative maintenance of plant equipment.
- Obtaining components / fixtures / fittings.
- Optimization of procedures, systems, infrastructures, and expenditure for the purpose of improving reliability and maintainability, reporting safety hazards, and evaluate alternatives.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to throughout the plant, to comply with regulatory standards.
- Assist in the warehouse operations (when instructed by production manager) where necessary in receiving/unloading goods.
- Recognised engineering qualification (mechanical or electrical)
- Knowledge of root cause analysis & fault finding techniques
- Be happy to assist in other parts of department
Previous experience as multi-skilled engineer is essential; this could either be through an engineering apprenticeship, degree or HNC. It would be desirable if you had experience with PLC's and had previous experience in Food Manufacturing / FMCG, however any experience in relevant sector will be considered. Knowledge of root cause analysis & fault finding techniques would also be helpful.
The role will be shared across few sites in the area, and might require some flexibility.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with RR/2794 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07522498031 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Alternatively, if you are seeking your next opportunity in Engineering South East of UK, drop me an email. Other vacancies in the area are available!