Environmental, Health and Safety Manager - Food Manufacturing
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location: South West – Cornwall, Devon
Salary: up to £55k plus bonus and benefits
Job Reference: DF/2937
I have an excellent opportunity for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager, would you like to work for a major Food Manufacturing business? Does the beautiful countryside in the South West appeal to you?
My client is looking for a EHS Manager.
- Major branded and own-label food manufacturing business
- Multiple sites in the UK and committed to Continuous Improvement
- Keen to develop employees and give them the opportunity for growth
You'll have consumed their products, sometimes without knowing they were they manufacturer. They have many sites throughout the UK and an employee development track record.
- Implement group Health, Safety and Environment strategies, at site level, ensuring legal compliance are achieved and maintained.
- To manage site audits and enforcement authority visits.
- To develop a positive EHS culture on site.
- Delivering HSE performance through continuous improvement and assurance effective management systems
As EHS Manager you will have responsibility towards due diligence and corporate responsibility, and will require good communication and influencing skills, with all levels of staff on site.
What You Get:
A very competitive salary and package. You will have the opportunity to lead a full and rewarding environmental agenda actively supported by all members of the company, and it's always nice to pick up a branded product in the shops that you've seen being manufactured.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Environment or Safety
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Diploma with IOSH Membership to ensure continuing professional development
- Experience in manufacturing business, including in people management and cultural change programs (Ideally Food manufacturing).
- Experience in IPC/EP permitting, suitably familiar with UK legislation
You must be a team player with experience at management level, with well-developed communication skills and have the ability to influence peers and delivering performance improvements across site. You will have the knowledge and up to date tools and techniques to deliver behavioral and cultural change.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with DF/2937 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07958 374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link. Alternatively, if you are seeking your next opportunity in CI or Operations/Engineering in the South East or South West, drop me an email. Other vacancies in the area are available!
Apply for Environmental, Health and Safety Manager - Food Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly