Hygiene Manager, Food Manufacturing, Grimsby - Lincolnshire
Do you have the four ingredients of success?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on a challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hygiene Manager to join our site in Grimsby. This site is currently turning over £30 Million with the aim to getting over the £40 million mark in the near future. We are the sole supplier of fresh chilled Soups for M&S , for those in the know, this is the highest standard of food production.
We stand at around 180 permanent employees with roughly the same number in agency workers during the busy winter season, along with a recent £1 Million site investment, now is certainly an exciting time to join.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Hygiene Manager who has experience in a chilled environment, to be given the autonomy to use their skills, experience and knowledge to make a real impact on the future of this state of the art factory based in Grimsby.
Reporting in to the site Technical Manager, the Hygiene Manager will take full control of the Hygiene team on site, which includes 1 supervisor and 12 hygiene operatives. Working closely with the Technical Manager, you will ensure the teams are correctly skilled and all Hygiene policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Machinery knowledge or ability to learn.
- Intermediate food hygiene
- Understanding of BRC standards
- Understanding of GMP
- Good standard of spoken and written English, which will allow written instructions to be read and effectively communicated.
- Solid level of numeracy ability to calculate and report on performance.
- A high level of flexibility is required.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Experience of CIP would be an advantage
- IOSH certificate
£Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
If you have what it takes to be the next Quality Assurance Manager for the UK's biggest selling food manufacturer and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, please apply, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply: please press the "Apply Button"
This role may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following areas: Hygiene Manager, Hygiene Technologist, QA Manager, Food Safety Manager, QA Supervisor, Food, Drinks, Beverages, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, York, East Riding Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire