Technical Manager | Lincolnshire | Chilled | High Risk
Paul Nyman Consultancy are looking for an Technical Manager for a chilled food business based in Lincolnshire.
This well-respected company are a national leader in their chilled savoury baked category, providing a wide range of products to an array of UK retailers. With sites across the country, the group has expanded in recent years through both organic and acquisitive growth. The team now seek a Technical Manager capable of overseeing specification, quality, technical admin and process.
To maintain a quality management system that is fit for purpose; this entails the integration of specification, technical admin and process technology.
- Both raw material and customer; current, accurate and timely.
Quality Systems Admin
- To produce accurate data to the business and customers on schedule.
- To assure information is fit for purpose to drive actions and improvements.
- To assure all relevant customer COP’s are reflected in site WI’s etc.
- Be aware of all changes to legislation, customer requirements and assure this is communicated and actioned on site.
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- To assure process function works in a coordinated and effective way.
- Assure process trials are on time and capture all the required data.
Team Working and Development
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders (including customers).
- Build flexibility across the teams and encourage team working within the team and with other functional areas.
- Train, develop and engage all team members to achieve individual roles and play a key part in the wider technical team.
Customer and External Authorities Liaison
- With team liaise with Customers and External authorities for audit, visit and incident investigation purposes.
- Work with Quality and wider site teams for robust, timely corrective actions.
Working within both a team and company who strongly values its employees, the opportunity to get your teeth stuck into a business environment going through exciting change will broaden both your knowledge and skill set.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in NPD, Technical, Process, Quality, Sales, Marketing and Category Management Recruitment across the UK food industry.