Hygiene Manager (Nights) role, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Nights Hygiene Manager role on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the South Yorkshire area the role is commutable Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster, Leeds, Barnsley etc.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with proven supervisory experience and great attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the Night Department Manager the main purpose of this role will be to manage, monitor and improve hygiene standards in a high care food factory. Ensuring that high standards of factory hygiene are maintained without affecting the safety of the product or manufacturing efficiencies. The role covers all aspects of cleaning/ hygiene from short term daily duties, to weekly, to monthly and to periodic cleaning frequencies. The depth of cleaning shall include duties ranging from batch surface contact sanitization through to full equipment strip down and deep cleans.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Being the primary site hygiene contact and providing timely and high standards of hygiene services in the absence of the night shift manager.
- Liaising effectively with the department manager, technical manager, directorâ€™s and other Key Discipline Heads.
- Assist in controlling all hygiene matters relating to the cleanliness and hygiene of the site. Planning, managing, organizing and maintaining hygiene standards and processes.
- Supervision and day to day management of the night shift hygiene team and operational teams.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules are complied with and that staff are fully aware of their Health and Safety responsibilities.
- To evaluate and recommend the training requirements within the night Hygiene and operational departments and to arrange such training when authorised and appropriate to do so.
- Implement and maintain management information systems to aid the management of and reporting of Hygiene KPIâ€™s including Microbiological Standards, Effective Labour Utilisation, Stock control Management Systems, Budget Management, Cleaning Schedules as well as Safe Systems for work.
Hours: Hours of work are (10.00pm-06.00am).
Salary: £Competitive Salary +benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button, and also include with your CV your current salary, min salary requirements, and notice period.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Hygiene Manager, Hygiene Team Leader, Facilities Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Hygiene Supervisor, Hygiene Controller, Hygiene Key Operative, Hygiene Team Manager, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, Health adn Safety, Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Apply for Hygiene Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly