Supply Chain Planner
An exciting opportunity to begin or progress your career in Planning with this successful Food Manufacturing business.
This position is on a 4 on 4 off shift working 8am-4pm (part time hours averaging 25 hours per week).
As Supply Chain Planner your duties will include:
- Generating optimum production plans within available capacity and material stock levels
- Assisting with improvement plans including waste reduction and lean manufacturing
- Liaising with the commercial and buying teams to ensure targets are met
- Maintaining a team spirit, working together to meet targets
The successful applicant must:
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Have knowledge of IT systems (Excel etc)
It would be advantageous to have:
- Previous planning experience
This role offers the opportunity to join a well-established company with a culture of investing in people. You will be given the opportunity to learn from the existing team and further develop your knowledge.
If this job is for you please click the apply now button below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential conversation.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our FMCG consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels including junior management positions right up to board level appointments, as well as recruiting across the whole manufacturing process, from product concept to final delivery onto the supermarket shelves. Roles include supply chain, logistics, production and engineering, sales and marketing, technical and quality assurance, human resourcing, R&D, purchasing, HSE, and Lean manufacturing.