Are you a driven and motivated Quality Manager, looking for a business in which you will be valued and respected? Somewhere you be responsible for the management of a quality team within a close knit and inclusive family-run business? If so, please read on!
Established in 1958, John Morley Importers Ltd are a multimillion turnover company and are a leading supplier of premium quality ingredients, supplying to bakers, breakfast cereal and food manufacturers. Their extensive product range spans from dried fruit and nuts, incorporating everything from sultanas, figs, dates, almonds, hazelnuts, coconut, bananas and glace cherries, to mincemeat and fruit fillings. Their ingredients are selected from over 20 countries around the world by their team of experts.
They are now looking to appoint a Quality Manager, who will report directly to the Technical Manager and lead of team of 3 to achieve excellent quality standards across the business.
- Leading, coaching and training a team of 3 – encompassing QA Technicians and Administration
- Lead customer audits, supplier site audits, 3rd party and internal audits including BRC
- Team leader in HACCP and TACCP team member
- Dealing with customer complaints and investigations, and customer queries
- Sending products for nutritional analysis
- Completing customer specifications including online web based systems
- Creating own specifications for new and existing ingredients
- Writing of procedures to meet a wide variety of COP’s – customer and 3rd party
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced within a Quality Management role, ideally within ingredients such as dried fruit, nuts or seeds, or associated ambient products such as fruit fillings, mincemeat, jams, cereals or other bakery associated products
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working on the shop floor across all relevant departments
- Excellent communication skills to deal with internal and external customers
- Excellent leadership, people management, coaching and communication skills, able to engage well with a team and lead by example
- Driven, motivated and dedicated with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent quality and food safety knowledge including HACCP and BRC
To apply directly for this unique opportunity, please contact Rebecca Ward at The Advocate Group on 0161 6390080 or click the apply button for immediate interviews!
The Advocate Group have been retained exclusively by John Morley Importers Limited and as such any third party or speculative applications will be forwarded directly to The Advocate Group.