Commercial Finance Manager
Working at Greencore you will feel part of a family, a FTSE250 family with Group revenues in excess of £2bn.
We’ve got an opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team. In this role, you will lead the FP&A Agenda on a site or with a team to influence and support business decisions by providing budgeting and forecasting services to give financial objectivity, challenge and insight across a Business or Manufacturing Unit.Main responsibilities
- Identifying and challenging internal customer requirements to build a service which enhances effective delivery of site performance
- Continuously review existing business practices to identify and implement changes which deliver greater cost efficiency, whilst acting as a guardian of truth for standard setting and master data
- Create site P&L budget/quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making
- Continuously review business practices and make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency
- Providing strong leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts, ensuring they are always engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potentialIdeal candidate
As this role comes with People Management responsibility, the ideal candidate will have the ability to lead, influence and coach a team.
They will be a subject matter expert who can translate their existing knowledge into Greencore and take an active role in project work.
In addition, professional qualifications in ACA, ACCA, and CIMA with post qualified experience is required, as is strong commercial and operational decision making and stakeholder management skills.About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.