Forward Planner (Supply Chain)
Forward Planner (Supply Chain)
About the Role
This role reports to the Production Planning Manager and is part of a close knit team dedicated to forward demand planning for our company. You will be working closely with Production Schedulers, Factory Managers and Shift Managers, Commercial and Demand Planners and also the Finance Teams.
- You will align advanced planning scheduling with capacity and smooth out any peaks in demand to ensure the optimum plan to deliver service targets is issued to the factory teams.
- You will be responsible for the calculation and optimization of all inventory levels including the prediction and mitigation of future warehousing costs whilst still meeting service targets.
- You will need to work with colleagues to ensure the factories are running products at the right size and frequency.
- You will book all service and engineering windows to ensure no implication to service or factory efficiency within the advanced planning schedules.
- Ensure all run rates are up to date in the planning system.
- You will manage all new product launches from a production planning perspective.
- You will be a seasoned production planner, who is highly motivated to develop your career. Your next logical career step from this position would be in to a Production Planning Manager role.
- You will need to have experience of capacity planning ideally in an FMCG or Food Production environment. We would ideally like you to have a degree, or alternatively, some evidence of career planning such as gaining professional qualifications to enhance your knowledge and expertise.
- You will have approximately 3 to 5 years senior planning experience, exposure to capacity planning, CSD planning and ERP experience.
- You will need to have lots of energy, drive and demonstrate that you have a proactive and highly positive attitude to your chosen profession. A great communicator and full of ideas you will find that your career progression is quick as the opportunities to for you to make a difference and add value are numerous.
Our drinks on every table. That's our vision. So, yes, it's safe to say we're ambitious. We're thirsty for more, constantly looking to the future. To new products, new services, new markets, new customers. Here in the UK, we're well on track to produce one billion litres through our plant annually. Overseas? We already have 30 factories in 10 countries – and we're actively looking to expand our operation.
Head quartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, Refresco is the leading European bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices for retailers and branded customers with production in Benelux, France, Germany, Iberia, Italy, the UK, Poland and Finland. In 2016 the company realized full year volumes and revenue of circa 6.5 billion litres and circa EUR 2.5 billion, respectively. Refresco offers an extensive range of product and packaging combinations from 100% fruit juices to carbonated soft drinks and mineral waters in carton, PET, Aseptic PET, cans and glass. Focused on innovation, Refresco continuously searches for new and alternative ways to improve the quality of its product and packaging combinations in line with consumer and customer demand, environmental responsibilities and market demand. Refresco employs approximately 5,500 staff.
In the UK, Refresco Beverages UK is based Bridgwater, Somerset, employs 850 people and we run four factories. We produced 750 million litres in 2016. Our target is a billion litres by the end of 2018, and we are well on target to achieve this goal. We work with all the leading UK retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's and Sainsbury to produce their private labels and with branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray and Um Bongo.
Refresco floated publicly on the Euronext stock exchange in March 2015. In July 2016 we announced the acquisition of Whitlock Packaging in the US, our first foray in to the US drinks market, adding 900 million litres of drinks per annum to our production.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum, plus competitive company pension and annual incentive schemes.
Apply for Forward Planner (Supply Chain)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly