Sales / Commercial Manager / Director
A retail focused Commercial / Managing Director is required to join a food business who provide meal solutions across Europe.
The ideal candidate will be at a Sales / Commercial Manager level looking for the next step into a directorship position. You will manage a team of 12 with two direct reports being the Sales and General Manager.
You main responsibilities will include -
- Leading and coordinating the company’s diversification in Europe within their product sector in cooperation with Operations and Corporate organisation
- Manage the entire process from first contact to potential targets, participation to the tender, economic negotiation, due diligence process, negotiation of contracts, putting together start-up teams, setting up of routine organizations
- Decide on internal staffing requirements and select and coordinate external and internal advisors
- Consult and/or lead during deal negotiations
- Supervise team members in their transaction work
- Develop internal team members and provide constructive feedback/training
- Steer the deal structuring process
- Build, maintain and further develop relationships with potential clients
- Present in front of internal and external stakeholders on senior management level
- Monitor compliance with Corporate Governance processes regarding acquisition of new Businesses
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized and directed
- Guide, motivate and develop the direct subordinate employees within the HR policy
- Plan, implement and control the cost and investment budget in the area of responsibility, initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.