Technical Assistant, Norfolk -£40K
I am currently recruiting a Technical Assistant for a very successful foods company based in Norfolk. To ensure the food safety and legality of the products at all time.
As the Technical Assistant you will report to the Technical Manager, with key responsibilities:
• Assisting with creation and update of Quality Attribute Specifications in line with customer requirements.
• Monitoring customer specific databases and inform the business of any policy changes and updates
• Maintaining site schedules include reviews, calibrations, laboratory, accreditations
• Assisting with maintaining the complaints database and providing customer complaint responses if required
• Assisting with product traceability and recall exercises
• Assisting with new product set-up process – including label creation, price changes and issuing required documentation to production
• Creating and amend production documentation
• Reviewing laboratory results, including nutritional, microbiological and environmental swabbing results – and maintain results databases accordingly
• Working as part of a small team so flexibility is required to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Providing holiday cover for factory based QA role as and when required
To be considered for this position the candidate must have:
• Food Industry experience
• Understanding of food safety procedures and HACCP
• Experience working in a quality role
• Computer literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent communicator
• Strong organisational skills
• Must have experience with/or be comfortable working in a slaughter hall environment
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary £30,000 - £40,000
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm