Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking to join a Global business that boasts an array of exciting projects? Do you have a background in ambient food? If so please read on for this exciting opportunity!
This FMCG business would suit a determined and enthusiastic individual, with experience as a Technical Manager. The business is well established in the market & produces globally renowned products.
As a key member of the leadership team you will be responsible for managing the Technical team and function. You will have a diverse range of responsibilities including, Leading the Technical function, driving process development projects, developing and coaching the team and ensure quality standards are in place. The role will encompass the following duties:
- Lead the Technical function on site and ensure site compliance with all technical, quality and hygiene standards.
- Ensuring all Quality policy standards adhere to BRC and customer standards and requirements, ensuring verification is in place.
- Support Process Development
- Ensure Technical team meet set KPI
- Technical support to the site leadership
- Correct major non-conformance with sufficient urgency to maintain good customer relations.
- Ensuring the technical department maintain change control and internal/external Product specification.
- Training and development of the team
- To communicate the H&S policy and practices to the team and ensure full compliance at all
- Food Science related degree or equivalent qualification
- 2-5 years Technical management experience
- Food manufacturing experience – Preferably Baked Goods
- Strong understanding of food legislation.
- Internal auditing Exp
- Process Development experience
- HACCP Trained to Intermediate
- Experience of working with NPD teams.
Apply now for immediate interviews, or call Jack Forth at The Advocate Group & call 0207 871 8000