Managing Director - food manufacturing
This is an opportunity for someone looking to break out of typical employment and work for a business that will give you an equity opportunity. The business are looking for a Managing Director that will initially perform the role of sales and marketing director for the first 12 months to familiarise themselves with the business and work on some key projects.
They are a manufacturer of high quality food products. They have just upgraded their factory and warehouse facilities to allow further grow as demand for their products has overtaken their ability to manufacture and supply. They are now set for the next phase of their growth plan which will double their turnover in the next 4 years.
• Must have food manufacturing experience
• Must have a hands on style and have worked in an SME environment, likely to have experience in a £5m-£50m business
• Must be a strategic thinker with people management experience at a senior level
• The successful candidate will likely have an understanding of multiple route to market food sectors. Foodservice and Industrial supply experience would be beneficial.
• Be based in South East England or be willing to relocate.
Package is negotiable we are looking for people in the £80-100k bracket as a guideline.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Managing Director - food manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly