Job Type: Specification Technologist
Package: Up to £20,000 - £23,000
Are you experienced writing finished product specifications? Do you have a proven background working with raw material specifications and supplier approval documentation? Are you immediate available to start and new and exciting opportunity?
This role exists to support a well-known business. You will be completing specifications for finished products and manage raw material specifications to introduce new products, ingredients and suppliers. You will also need to support the technical department and NPD teams through supplying accurate technical documentation, handling technical queries and assisting in managing customer complaints.
- Creating specifications
- Providing pack copy information
- Generation of technical documentation
- Responding to customer complaints and queries
- Ensuring relevant departments adhere to up to date customer codes of practice
- Ensure all relevant information is acquired and held for new supplier approvals
- Assisting in third party and customer audits
- Proven background in food manufacturing in a quality or technical position
- Preferably experienced in writing product specifications
- Self-starter with autonomous approach to work
- Excellent IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate clearly through both written and verbal formats
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Amy@drnewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.