Technical Account Manager (Retail Customers)
This business is truly a leading international FMCG manufacturer who produce, import and distribution an array of branded and customer own-brand products. As a trusted household name, their branded portfolio includes some of the UK’s and Europe’s best known products. The business prides themselves in the delivery of technical excellence throughout their operations.
Within this dynamic organisation, a fantastic opportunity has emerged for a technical professional who will enjoy a retail customer remit working with a delicious array of own label food products. The successful candidate will provide a single technical point of contact for retail customer(s) to the business. This will involve developing strong and proactive customer relationships to enable effective management and delivery of the strategic technical agenda.
- Provide a single technical point of contact for customer technical managers / technologists.
- Ensure that all customer requests and tasks are effectively and proactively managed, maintaining accurate work plans.
- Ensure that appropriate customer QAS and specifications are developed and maintained, with regular reviews at least annually or as required by customers.
- Support site Technical Managers in the implementation of retailer Policies and Codes of Practice.
- Manage quality or food safety issues on behalf of customers, liaising with site and group technical teams and suppliers to ensure rapid and satisfactory resolution.
- Degree level qualification in science or food technology (or equivalent experience).
- Technical expertise within a wide range of food manufacturing operations.
- Experience in site technical management.
- Experience gained within a UK retail customer facing role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of retailer codes of practice.
- Level 3-4 HACCP and lead auditor qualifications preferred.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.