Production Supervisor £30k +£6k
My client are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for one of their multi leading food manufacturing businesses based in Cambridgeshire. This role is for someone with a strong management background and is able to lead by example.
- Good people management skills
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Need someone who can engage a team motivation
- Someone who takes responsibility for decision
- Proactive. If something needs fixed you sort it out
- Someone who can give good shift change overs. Either by actioning what needs from previous shift to be done or setting out instructions for next shift
- Ideally experience of managing complex automated filling lines which involve few people but great product and changeover complexity
- Problem solving
- C.I experience
- To coordinate production teams and promote an environment that challenges the existing process and strives for continues improvement and flexibility.
- To coordinate all aspects of production and improvement projects through excellent communication
- Instrumental in promoting increased skilling of their teams
- Clear communication across shift handovers, ensuring these are adequately documented and actions clearly defined.
- To drive the frontline manufacturing team to achieve 100 % compliance to the production plan, by actively trying to minimise downtime.
- Products are manufactured within allocated areas to quality standards,, in line with area CCP, GMP and H & S and agreed KPI targets.
- To heavily support and coach effective development of operators and Senior operators in their up skilling on their lines.
- Reduce customer complaints and wastage through effective department operations and continuous improvement
- What's on offer - Salary: £30k + £6k shift allowance
- Working hours: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
Apply for Production Supervisor £30k +£6k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly