Production Supervisor £28-£30k
My client is a privately owned business based in London currently seeking a Production Supervisor to manage up to 10 staff. Reporting into the Shift Manager, this is a permanent position and would ideally is looking for someone who has a food background.
- You will be working within a fast –paced food-manufacturing environment, include:
- Co-ordinating, organising and motivating a team of up to around 10 people.
- Achieving & maintaining set targets of run rates, labour, control and material variance
- Ensuring resources are in the right place at the right time through planning and training
- Liasing with appropriate staff to resolve machine faults/breakdowns
- Inputting into meetings including with the production manager re production planning as required
- Inputting into meetings with the technical manager re technical compliance
- Monitoring of staff absence, attendance and performance
- Enforcing Good Hygiene Practices and a ‘clean as you go’ attitude including supervising staff associated with cleaning and washing up
- Understanding Technical BRC
What’s on Offer?
- Salary: £26-£30k depending on experience
- Working: 6 days a week: Sunday to Friday
- 5pm - 1pm.