Quality System Coordinator / QA
QAS Champion / Quality Systems Coordinator role, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QAS Champion role on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the South Yorkshire area the role is commutable Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds, Barnsley, Wakefied etc.
We are currently recruiting for a QAS Champion to assist the Quality Manager in ensuring that product quality standards are achieved to required specification.
The main duties of the role are:
- To promote product quality culture within the site
- To conduct Process Control Audits (Customer requirements)
- Keep Greenlight systems up to date
- To update senior management on any changes to Greenlight
- Trouble shooting to address any quality issues
- To carry out regular line quality audits and dispatch checks against QAS to measure adherence, where necessary agree corrective action and monitor implementation
- Co-Ordination of all customer related technical activities in a leading pro-active role
- Preparation, checking and ensuring implementation of QAS within the company.
- Attend site meetings as and when necessary
- To ensure any follow up action points are completed to satisfactory standards within the agreed timescales
- To ensure adequate training of quality standards within the agreed timescales are met
- Conduct taste panels on a regular basis
- Investigate feedstock issues to assist site investigations
- Support technical department during visits/audits
- Assist in preparation for audits
- To carry out any other mutually agreed duties outside the scope outlined above, as requested by the Technical Controller/Quality Manager
- Cover QA role if needed
- We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, to be representative of the company's high standards, who can conduct themselves in a professional & positive manner at all times.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy is an imperative part of the role.
- The ideal candidate will also have Technical experience within the food manufacturing industry, the ability to work under pressure.
- HACCP certification would be desirable.
Hours of Work: 8:30am-16:30pm (Monday to Friday), flexibility around core working hours is essential in this role.
Salary: £Competitive Salary +benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button, and also include with your CV your current salary, min salary requirements, and notice period.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Technical Manager, Quality Manager, Specifications Technologist, Quality Systems Coordinator, QAS, Assistant QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Controller, Technical Coordinator, Technical Controller, QA Supervisor, Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Apply for Quality System Coordinator / QA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly