A Multi-Skilled Engineer, ideally with an electrical bias is required to join an established chilled food manufacturing business based in Somerset.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Improve reliability of all site plant and machinery to achieve KPIs.
- Take a lead role in ensuring the implementation of the planned plant maintenance programme and OEE; Carryout engineering projects that will improve OEE levels and reduce downtime.
- Ensure all site equipment and services perform to optimum levels and comply with Health & Safety standards, as well as complying with food safety requirements.
- Provide responsive diagnostic and problem solving skills to ensure continuous production and efficient production and services; investigate reasons for breakdown and recommend preventative improvements.
- Attend breakdowns if required including out of expected working hours.
- Develop and implement plans to continually improve the engineering standards on site be a strong advocate for CI initiatives
- Review project instructions and blueprints as required
- Estimate costs factors for materials, testing and installation etc
- Prepare and continually update risk assessments of all equipment, services and processes
- Proactively promote high standards of Health and Safety awareness and compliance; ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to
- Be proactive in identifying and implementing energy saving initiatives, waste reduction, elimination and/or recycling
Interested? Then click the apply button today.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly