Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Day Rate - Negotiable
Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding food manufacturer based in West Lothian. Due to continued growth, a contract Maintenance Engineer is required for a 3 month period.
- Ensuring PPM schedules are maintained
- Fault finding
- Installation of new equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials and other equipment
- Reactive maintenance
- Be involved primarily with all electrical requirements but also basic mechanical maintenance
- Relevant multi skilled engineering experience preferably within a food/drink manufacturer.
- Recognised Engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- Electrical bias with relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition minimum)
- Good mechanical experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley etc.) knowledge including fault finding would be advantageous.
Apply for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Day Rate - Negotiable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly