Our Client is a successful food manufacturer supplying high quality Bakery products into Food service businesses throughout the UK and they are looking for a creative, passionate NPD/Innovations Manager to join their successful growing team.
What’s on offer –
- Salary – circa £50,000 Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Normal office hours
The Role - Tasks and responsibilities –
- Responsible for the full management and development of products out of multiple production sites in the UK across all trade channels
- Responsible for the development process from concept through to launch including ingredients/packaging requirements, customers’ presentations, pre-production trials and post-launch analysis
- Liaise and communicate with all departments to ensure NPD briefs meet all commercial requirements including Operations, Purchasing, Technical, Sales etc.
- Responsible for the management and development of the NPD team
- Regular presentations to customers and other teams of potential new concept ideas that comply with the UK business strategy and consumer market trends
- Working closely with the Marketing Director with monthly tracking of the NPD budget to ensure that the budget expectations are being met
- Developing comprehensive innovation strategy that translates into NPD opportunities including NPD,EPD and blue sky developments
The candidate –
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience within Bakery
- Strong experience in delivering products from concept to launch
- Strong leader and good man management skills
- Deep consumer, market, product and process understanding
- Very Creative, Innovative and a real foodie
- Experience in customer facing meetings
- Passionate for Bakery and innovation
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Kieran Hyde on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 6pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.