Quality Manager - Food Manufacturing
- Devise and lead the Quality Management system on site, working closely with the Technical Manager
- Set, improve and drive quality standards across the site.
- Support, develop and mentor the Quality function, leading from the front and driving a culture of quality improvement, right first time and collaborative working.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with major customers, driving high standards and facilitating further business growth.
- Degree level (or equivalent) qualifications in a food science/technology discipline.
- A track record of delivering QA/technical strategy, and leading and developing a skilled, motivated team.
- Track record of successfully delivering improvement projects within given timescales.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record and excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage, inspire and drive projects.
High profile FMCG business with a portfolio of highly envied, innovative products, currently experiencing exciting growth.
- Continued investment in people and plant on an international basis give scope for career enhancement and excellent prospects.
- High profile flagship site where career development is encouraged in a fantastic working environment
- A highly attractive package reflects the importance and profile of this demanding yet rewarding role.
- Further career prospects to progress your career across the group are excellent.
Apply for Quality Manager - Food Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly