Process & CI Officer x 2
A fantastic business is looking for 2 X Process & CI Officers to join their well established sites in North West London and the Warwickshire.
The business is a forward thinking business that produces products that every household enjoys throughout the UK, the company is well established with a strong lineage within their respective sector and are looking for 2 people to join their sites that are ready for a challenge and can implement some positive changes within the businesses.
- Data analysis of reports within the business whether that be intake or QA and suggest improvements
- Management of root cause analysis for major incidents
- Look at ways to improve their current working methods
- Work collaboratively with all key departments on continuous improvement projects whether that be operational effectiveness, space saving or equipment utilisation etc
- Manage product launches from initial concept through to production in conjunction with NPD
What is required?
- Previous experience working on CI related projects or within operations were you have made operational improvements within the food industry
- Lean six sigma green or black belt
- Data analysis experience
- Experience supporting product launches
- Strong analytical skills
In return the company are offering a salary circa £33,000 plus benefits and the chance to progress your career in a number of different directions.
If this role is of interest then please apply